CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Incredibly Late Entry for the Mullet Contest

We were at the Asheboro Zoo today and as we were getting off of the carousel, BAM! there she was! Mullet contest gold!!


9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Julie. I've never commented on your blog before, but I've lurked and of course I've heard all about you from the Reber girls. I love all your stuff and can't wait to see what little somethin-somethin you worked up for Fall Swap!

Anyway, on the mullet thing...are you SURE that person was a SHE? It looks somewhat questionable.

jday said...

JFTB!!! I've lurked on your blog, too! I am working on my swap stuff for Jenius right now- it's looking good!

I was so excited to get this picture- It's absolutely the best mullet I've seen in a long time! You're funny...I guess I just assumed about the gender!

Denise said...

Julie, I am so glad that you had your camera! You are so good at getting pictures of people unaware. I'm always afraid the person will come up to me and say, "did you just take my picture?" What would I say when I am holding the proof in my hand?????

Nikki said...

YOU ARE SO BRAVE! I dont know how you do it. Remeber when we went to disney...years ago before kids and you snapped all those pics of the ladies with thier pants unbuttoned and unzipped so thier guts would hang out. Classic. You are so smooth, I would be so obvious and get myself killed trying to take someones picture. Also, that is a pretty good lookin mullet. You always have to wonder where these people go to get this hairstyle. The hairdresser should I thier license revoked!

jday said...

And just so you know, I got the side shot on purpose for two reasons- #1. to show the best view of the mullet and #2. as to not give away the identity of this person! I've suddenly developed a conscience about such things! I know, those of you who know me well are laughing, but it's true!!

sassy seamstress said...

she???? could've fooled me. i thought this was a man for sure!

Jenny Mather said...

My friend was over last night and I showed her my blog world. We were laughing so hard, so then I had to back track to the waterpack post! She was dying...

Dolly said...

This is so funny Julie! And you're right...it's mullet GOLD! Good job catching it on your camera so we could all see.

Donna said...

I'm shaking! That is funny. Poor thing. She/He was just visiting the Asheboro zoo and trying to have a little fun. He/She had no idea that the blogging world would be laughing Monday morning at the mullett. That's good, Julie! I say you win. Hannah, you need to name it. Maybe the zooullet?