Caroline wrote the sweetest poem to explain her gifts.
F- foliage
The season is changing as you will see- adore the splendor and at that sweet moment adore our Savior and King- who is the maker of everything.
I love the bake sugar cookies, so it looks like the teachers will be getting some autumn leaf cookies next week!
A- aroma
The scents that you smell as you bake delectable treats- enjoy the bounty of harvest that we will greet.
Sweet cinnamon pumpkin shower gel! I could sniff this stuff all day!
L- letters
Take time this special season to write notes to those you deem dear- Maybe a love note to your darling hubby or a dear friend far or near.
L- luscious
With the fall comes dry weather and extra care must be made. Care for your precious lips to keep them soft and speak words of good cheer.
Look at these beautiful note cards!
And this Starbucks tumbler PERFECT for my hot chocolate! Also, some mentha lip tint: mint-infused for fresh breath. Gotta love that!! :)
I also neglected to mention above that there were two chocolate pumpkin lollipops. Cade ate one pretty quick! The other will be gone as soon as Peyton gets home from a friend's house! (And, she sent all of this in a beautiful photo box!)


11 comments:
Too cool! LOVE IT! Caroline, clap clap clap! You are one classy girl! Julie you are one lucky receiver!
wow julie! are you out of your "blogging blues"? three in a row. love it!
Oooh, you got some good ones too!! Those Fall Swap gifts are starting to roll in now, aren't they?
Good Job, Caroline! I loved the poem and each of the treats!
Caroline is so sweet. I love the photo box. The design on it is very classy and not like your standard photobox. Good stuff.
Wow! I love this! Caroline, I am not sure I know you but your gift rocks!! Love the starbucks tumbler too!
Julie, I am so glad it arrived there safely.
Much love to you!
Wow! Caroline fixed you up for sure. I'm glad because you're always fixing everyone up. Love the presentation from Caroline to you and from you to us bloggers. I like how you took pictures of your items and even put a few fall leaves around. I tell you what ladies. This fall swap is a hit!
Caroline had included the festive leaves with her packaging!! It looked so pretty!
Julie, the gift you received was thoughtful and creative. Fall Swap appears to be a really cool event. For those of us who don't know, please explain how it works. I think you and your friends have inspired a New Jersey chapter.
What a beautiful gift! Caroline - you did such a nice job. This is so much fun!!
Post a Comment