CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Housewives

I found a great website that was plugged by, my favorite, Sean Hannity. It's HappyHousewivesClub and it is really great! Check it out...

11 comments:

Denise said...

Awwww, the girls name is Darla!

sassy seamstress said...

did you see the pit bull with lipstick t-shirt. how funny...it was linked from the happy housewives to Moms 4 Palin. oh, and did you see Sean last night. apparently, he is very good friends with Michael W. Smith. He made a great statement about how liberals are always so "opened minded" until you take a stand against something and it contradicts what they want everyone to believe. So true. It was almost worth a standing ovation in our house!

Dolly said...

I LOVE that the girls name is DARLA! You never hear that name and since it's my real name I'll have to read this post more. :) Thanks for posting! I'm with sassy...that IS SO TRUE! Oprah is a perfect example. She won't have Palin on her show but yet she's all about Women and Women power, etc. Now things are changing on her. The truth is, Oprah's about Oprah...bottom line! (I'm not sure how Oprah got into this conversation)

Denise said...

Actually, if it were not for Oprah, Obama would not be were he is now--in MY opinion. Thank Op!

sassy seamstress said...

i am so with you, denise. oprah had obama on a couple of years ago and told him he needed to run for president. of course, i didn't realize how scary that was at the time, but now is a different story. so many blind people in this world!

Donna said...

I can't stand Oprah. I used to love her, but now I can hardly stand to watch her show. She is too intellectual for her own good.

Denise said...

Me no likie Op either. Cannot STAND the View. What is wrong with me? I am getting to be an old lady.

Kristi Smalley said...

Julie, I regret that you weren't able to make the baby shower in NC last weekend. I would have loved to meet you. You have my humor, I can tell. BTW - I need to get your email address so I can invite you to my blog. My husband made me go private b/c he was paranoid that some crazy would come and slit my throat, kidnap our children or steal or identities.

Dolly said...

Julie, I've been listening to Sean on the radio here at work and heard about that Born Alive thing you just put on your blog. Did you hear that 31 year old with Cerebal Palsey? What a sweet girl. You got me hooked listening to him!

jday said...

Wasn't she just so bold and effective with her testimony?! And talk radio can be addictive... Three hours a day, every day! That's all Sean asks!

Suzanne said...

What a creative site! I sure did think of Dolly when I saw Darla to the right there:)
and I just love Hannity!!