CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Freaky Doll Pictures

So, since I lead a boring life and have nothing better to blog about, here are a few pictures of some "winners" I found at the Doll Market.
I've never watched the Drew Carey Show so I guess I wouldn't appreciate this one.
But check out the CLEARANCE price tag!! Wha??

Okay, I've never been into kewpie dolls and here's why...



Why would anyone buy this?? Where would you put it??

If I want something that looks this constipated I'll feed my kids tons of cheese...

Whachu talkin' bout, Willis??!

And I saved the best for last...

I don't have words for this one.

6 comments:

sassy seamstress said...

oh, these are too funny. i think you should buy the male mermaid (????) for yard art! i'm sure the association wouldn't mind :)

jday said...

I think King Neptune is too classy for Summerfield yard art!!

That post is coming soon... BTW, thanks for the link to the NW Observer! Also, I drove past that house this evening and sure enough they were all put away. I guess the manequins are his "Sunday Best".

Dolly said...

Freaky Doll pictures is right! I'm sorry but who would buy any of those that you pictured? Not to mention the price for some of those! WOW!

Donna said...

Hilarious! I think the last one is Carol Burnette? It looks like her anyways. THe first one and that King Neptune look so real! I thought they were people posing at first. Dolls can be kind of scary looking if you think about it. They have these creepy poses that just stay that way.
Oh, and I like your reflection in the mirror as you're taking that one picture!!

jday said...

You are so right! That does look like Carol Burnette! And thank you for noticing my reflection...embarrassing!!

Carolyn said...

This is the reason I don't like dolls. Just way too creepy. The only thing that would make that doll worse, would be if it was in a clown outfit! LOL