BoyBoy got his cast off yesterday and I just don't know if he could've been any happier about it! Besides a little swelling around his ankle, everything looked good. We should be able to tell in another day or so if the Botox helped.
The (not so fancy) Camp Life of Inger Luff
12 years ago


8 comments:
AWW! I LOVE those pictures. He looks just like Peyton in that top picture and the one of the two of them is adorable. You can tell they love each other so much. I'm glad the cast is off and I'm glad everything looks good!!
Wow! That was quick. Seems like he just got it on yesterday. He looks like a happy boy and I love the pictures too. They are really sweet kids, you can tell.
Did it smell when it came off?
WOOOHOO! I love the new look to the blog. How did you do that? It's so cool!
He looks so happy to have that thing off. He sure does love to smile! Little cutie. Also, I LOVE the new template background! How did you find that site? I am trying to look through all the options and see which one I want. I cant decide!
Aren't those templates adorable?!
The Sassy Seamstress had a new template and I noticed the link on her blog... I thought my blog could use a little spiffin' up, so here it is.
Nikki, you should've known that I was biting off of someone else for the blog template. When do I ever have a new or original idea??!
I tried so hard to keep his cast clean and sweat-free, but when they took it off it did smell bad. I washed it 4 times at the hospital and it still smelled. I had to bring him home and let him soak in a warm, super soapy tub and then it finally smelled better!
Love the new look Julie! You really gave your white blog a good face lift. I need to spiff mine up a bit now.
love the "bloglift"! looks great. wasn't it so easy?
Post a Comment