CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorry about the video link in the other post- it was working last night and then live link took it down. It was nasty anyway. Dave couldn't watch it. The guy's elbow was dislocated while trying to lift 500 lbs.

Anyway, we are all very excited because tonight Jody, Kathy and the boys are coming for a visit! Peyton and BoyBoy are driving me crazy already. They absolutely LOVE the cousins!

5 comments:

Dolly said...

Can't wait to see pictures with the cousins and your kids reuniting!

Love the new updates on your blog...Sean and your yearbook pic. I need to check that out!

sassy seamstress said...

i tried to pull up the link in your other post. hate i missed it. would've loved to see the gruesome dislocation.

Donna said...

Have fun! We just reunited with all of our cousins this past week and it was fun. By the way, we saw Dave at Lil' Cucci's Pizzeria on Wed!

Donna said...

hahahah! By the way, I'm LOL at your yearbook pic! I love your hair!

Jenny Mather said...

Wish the link would have worked. i LOVE seeing people hurt like that. It makes me sick, but I still love it. I make Chad go slow at wrecks so i can see all the details. i am one sick puppy...