First of all, for those of you who were losing sleep waiting to find out who the ultimate Sequence champions are... it's the GIRLS!!! I have a very good picture of Dave playing, but the look on his face is very intense-kind of like the look one has when one knows one is going to lose- but he told me that I better not post it on the blog or he would have to leave his first comment under the post and I WOULD NOT like it. So, as I am always trying to be a good P31 woman, I am submitting to his wishes and will have to use this picture instead. One half of the losing team, Jody, and my fellow champion, Kathy. I'm not trying to toot our own horns, but we are really good at this game! Kat, we might want to think about traveling around to some tournaments...
BoyBoy, Pierce and Peyton checking out the Lazy River below them.
Royce and Boy floating on the Lazy River.
And the winner is... Dave!
Thumbs up for Pate's win!
Look at my shiny white teeth!
Too cool for the pool!
Say NO to crack!!! And this was AFTER she pulled it up a little bit!
Buy a bathing suit, Kermit!
That is a little more than I care to see. Put that away!! Dolly, does this remind you of your BF class video?? Look close, and you can kind of see more then you want to!
I'll leave it at that.
So, the Adams family packed up and left and there were a few tears shed in our driveway when they were pulling away. Poor Peyton always cries when she has to say goodbye to the cousins.
Only one more week before school starts and summer is over. Sad for the kids, oh, so very happy for me!!!


7 comments:
I have been waiting for the waterpark pictures. I knew they would be good. And your right, some people ask for it. The kermit one is too funny! Your nephews are HUGE! When did that happen??
love it! wish you had posted more people watching pics. they're always interesting.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! Your best post yet. Kermit was a classic and the boobie pic was borderline pornographic. You are slick photographer to take those without the people knowing. I LOVE the expression Peyton had when she came off the waterslide. Too Cute.
I am laughing! Harry is looking at me like I am weird.
Okay, HOW did you get the pix of those women without them seeing you? I say women because I see NO ladies! That last girl is looking right at you. Embar about the boob picture. Is that the top of her nip showing? People come on, cover up!
Now onto Dave. Come on big boy. Show us your game face!
Great post Julie!
Julie! That was great! I'm so glad you decided to post those pictures. I liked Kermie the best, too:) You find the best people at waterparks and Carowinds!!
I can't believe Pierce is so big. I remember when Maddie was about 2 and we all went to IHOP and she kept calling him "Peahhs". HAHA!
I'm just catching up and LOL at the Kermit picture too! These were great pictures and great captions. Water parks are so much fun to watch people. Makes me want to go to one!
Hi Julie, I am lurking on your blog and I have to say that I am rolling. Your pictures and commentaries are hilarious. I can tell you have my kind of humor. What are people thinking?
Post a Comment