CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summerfield Yard Art


Have you ever had annoying neighbors? Have you ever lived next door to someone who didn't mow their yard or pull their weeds? If only that were the case for the neighbors of the house below.


Now, look carefully at the pictures and see if there is anything out of the ordinary. (More out of the ordinary than 10 mannequins in your frontyard!)





ALL of the mannequins are fitted with tubes so they can "water" the flowers and plants. The lighting of my pictures is not great, but I think you can notice the watering device on the 2nd Obama picture. The owners of this house put out these beautiful pieces of art every Sunday and sit on their porch all day to see the reaction of those who see it while walking or driving by. I took these last weekend and the owners were absolutely delighted that that I wanted pictures of their yard. Yes, this gem of a yard is just a couple of miles from us. Our little town is all abuzz with talk of the risque' yard art! Click on the link to read all about it. http://www.nwobserver.com/articles/2008/07/24/news/doc4888858571f54493590325.txt

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

This guy is for sure a strange person. He needs Jesus. and the peeing (so wierd). He needs another hobby.

Donna said...

Are you kidding me? That is crazy! Is this okay with the Home Owners Association? I like his watering device on the Obama guy. That's crazy! Are they young people or older people?! Their poor next door neighbors!!!

Dolly said...

This is hilarious! I've never seen or heard anything like it. Wow! Julie you're a good blogger for taking pictures...especially in front of the owners. I bet you were acting like you just loved it! hahaha!

jday said...

This house is on a road in downtown Summerfield that doesn't have an HOA. I need to get a video of everything b/c you just cannot get the full picture without it. The tubes are moving all around with the water coming out of them! The couple looked to be at least in their 50's. And Dolly, Dave and I were laughing so hard- I had him turn the car around and do a 2nd drive-by so that I could get better pictures. He came to a complete stop directly in front of the house and as I held my camera out of my window I saw 3 people WAVING at me from the porch! They were loving it. I'm sure they thought that we liked it, but I was just trying to be an on the ball blogger like Donna!

sassy seamstress said...

the very idea!!!! :)

Carolyn said...

That's terrible. I can't believe you are neighbors with an Obama supporter! LOL

jday said...

There's a McCain mannequin, too. He's all over the map with weird things.