As always, we are having a fabulous time with the Adams family! Our children are loving life with the cousins and the adults are having a fun, competitive time playing Sequence. We play girls against the guys and for the record, the girls are kicking butt! It gets heated at times, but Kathy and I are being the mature ones and keeping our tempers in check. Seriously, it is getting ugly.
Yesterday we took a trip to Hanging Rock and had a good workout hiking around. BoyBoy did a great job keeping up with everyone.
The cousins!
The kids with Aunt KitKat.
Tomorrow we are headed to redneck heaven, Emerald Pointe. I'll have my camera ready for any "interesting" people I see. Stay tuned...


3 comments:
I cant believe how big those boys are!!!! Looks like you guys are having fun. I am sure Peyton & Boy Boy are in heaven. Have fun at the waterpark. I am expecting some good pictures.
games always get heated when my husband and i play. just a little friendly competition, right?
Also, sweet picture of Dave and Peyton! Frame it for her room!
Post a Comment